Viewing Quest Info (Main Menu)
Press Ctrl to open the Main Menu and click the Quest icon to view the quest information.
Viewing Current Quests
Press L to open the Quests window to view your progress in the current stage.
Accepting New Quests
- 1. Press M to open the Map.
- 2. Find an NPC with the ! icon to accept a new quest or with the ? icon to complete a current quest.
Finding Stage Quests
- 1. Press M to open the Map.
- 2. Select a village and stage from the Select Quest dropdown box above the Map.
- 3. Only quests from the selected stage appears on the Map.
Viewing Secondary Quests
- 1. Press Esc to open the System Information window.
- 2. Click the System Preferences button to open the Game Preferences window.
- 3. Select the Display All Quests option in the UI Settings section.
- 4. Press M to open the Map and view the available quests.
Tutorials are quests that teach you essential knowledge about the game. You can learn a lot from the tutorials.
When you are ready to begin a tutorial, the ! icon appears in the lower right corner of the screen. Follow these steps to begin a tutorial:
- 1. Click the ! icon.
- 2. Select the quest you want to perform in the tutorial window.
- 3. Click the Accept button to begin the quest. Click the Close button if you change your mind.
The tutorial list becomes unavailable after you reach a certain level.
Press L after accepting a tutorial quest to view your current quests. Select a tutorial quest to view detailed information about it. If you click the Abandon button to abandon a tutorial quest, you cannot perform that quest again.
The ? icon appears in the lower right corner of the screen when a tutorial quest is complete.
Follow these steps to complete a tutorial:
- 1. Click the ? icon.
- 2. Select the quest that you want to complete in the tutorial window. You can complete any
quests that appear with a Complete button.
- 3. Click the Complete button to perform the selected quest.
If you have difficulty understanding the tutorial, click the ? icon to view a video that provides additional information about how to complete the tutorial.
The available quests change as you level up. A new quest option automatically appears in an NPC’s dialog when you reach the level required to access a new quest.
Quests do not appear in your Quest list if your current level is below the level required for the quest.
Once you complete a quest, you will receive a confirmation in the System Chat window. Press M to open the Map and find the NPC with the ? icon to complete the quest.
- Quest Level – Select this to view your quests according to level in the quest section.
- Quest Counter – The number of current quests (max 20).
- Quest List – Your current quests according to color.
- Quest Description – Describes the quest and provides detailed information and instructions.
- Quest Difficulty – The difficulty of the quest (Normal, Hard, Expert, Master).
- Quest Objective – The objective of the quest.
- Quest Rewards – How many EXP and/or SP you receive for completing the quest.
- Standard Rewards – The rewards you receive for completing the quest.
- Optional Rewards – Additional rewards you receive for completing the quest.
You can only choose one optional reward.
- Abandon Quest – Click this to remove the quest from the quest list
(you can attempt the quest again if you have not completed it).
- Share Quest– Click this to share a quest with other party members.