Artisans & Crafting
What are Legends?
Legends are titles earned by accomplishing certain game objectives. Activating a Legend grants you certain bonuses.
Activating a Legend
- 1. Press P to open the Character Info window.
- 2. In the Character Info window, click the Legends/Auspices button.
- 3. The Legends/Auspices window displays the Legends you currently possess.
- 4. Select a Legend and click the Apply button to activate it. All Legends you find are automatically added to your Legends/Auspices list.
What are Auspices?
Auspices are titles acquired by purchasing Event Soul Gear Sets from the Cash Shop or by opening Gold and Silver Coffers. Activating an Auspice increases your stats.
Auspices are ability-boosting titles. Open your inventory (I) and right-click the Adventure Beginning Auspice to add it to your list. Click the Legends/Auspices button on the Character Info screen to activate the title.
- 1. Press I to open your inventory.
- 2. Click the Auspice in your inventory to move it to your Legends/Auspices list.
- 3. Press P to open the Character Info window.
- 4. Click the Legends/Auspices button in the Character Info window.
- 5. The Legends/Auspices window displays the Auspices you currently possess.
- 6. Select the Auspice you want to activate and click the Apply button to activate it.
You can only have 1 Legend and 1 Auspice active at a time. Active Legends/Auspices appear next to your character name.
- Legends – Your current legend
(Perform specific objectives to gain new
- Guild – The name and logo of your guild
- Level and Nickname – The level and nickname of your character
- PvP Ranking Grade – Your PvP rank
- Auspice – Your current auspice