[C9] Webzen Note – New Dungeon
Greetings C9 Actionists,
Many Glenheim adventurers became greatly powerful recently, and now there is no stage that has not been conquered yet. Even Extreme and Nightmare stage couldn’t knock them down, but still new challenges continue.
We are pleased to introduce a New Competitive PvE Dungeon-Ancient Arena! This is a PvE feature but you can not only defeat monsters, but also compete the result with your friends!
Check out the details below.
- You need to learn the Ultimate Fury Skill and be level 51 or higher to enter the dungeon.
- You can receive one invitation ticket everyday.
- You need to defeat one monster at each round.
- You compete your result with other players of the same class.
- Each season ends and new one starts every 2 weeks.
- Spawned monsters and rewards can differ to each season.
How to Enjoy Ancient Arena:
- Talk to the Portal Mage with the invitation ticket and select [Enter Ancient Arena] button.
- In the Arena, talk to NPC Paulo and start the first round.
- A different monster will be spawned on each round. Defeat the monster in 2 minutes.
- The next round will start right after you defeat the monster.
- The round will end when you defeat all monsters, die, or the time limit ends.
** If you fail, the previous round you have succeeded will be your last record.
** If you re-enter the dungeon, you can start from the last round you have succeeded.
How to Receive the Rewards:
- You can receive the rewards after the season ends.
- When a season ends, the next season starts. You can receive the rewards according to your rank while the season is in progress.
- If you do not receive your rewards within 2 weeks after the end of the season you participate, your records and rewards will be reset.
- You can also get special tokens in the stage and exchange them for various rewards with the Portal Mage.
This new feature will be available with some other improvements after the scheduled maintenance on November 24. Rewards and other details will be announced with the update.
This is just a small snapshot of what the developers of C9 have been working on. There are many other parts of the game and interesting new additions that we have been looking into and we hope we can share that with you in the near future.
We look forward to seeing you in the world of Glenheim!
C9 Support Team