[C9] Notice - Internet Explorer 9 or earlier versions must be updated or recommended to install Chrome
Greetings, C9 Actionists,
For players who is using Internet Explorer version below 10, we would like to recommend installing Chrome.
Microsoft has ended support and security updates for versions below Internet Explorer 10.
Please update to Internet Explorer 10 or higher to respond to the security vulnerability
or install Chrome to participate in our web events without inconvenience.
[Install Chrome on Windows]
- Download the installation file.
- If prompted, click Run or Save.
- If you chose Save, double-click the download to start installing.
- Windows 7: A Chrome window opens once everything is done.
- Windows 8 & 8.1: A welcome dialog appears. Click Next to select your default browser.
- Windows 10: A Chrome window opens after everything is done. You can make Chrome your default browser.
- If you've used a different browser, like Internet Explorer or Safari, you can import your settings into Chrome.
[Allow pop-ups from a specific site]
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Go to a page where pop-ups are blocked.
- In the address bar, click Pop-up blocked Pop-up blocked.
- Click the link for the pop-up you want to see.
- To always see pop-ups for the site, select Always allow pop-ups and redirects from [site] and then Done.
Thank you for your continuous support.
MU Support Team